Reamerei Srls, with registered office in Galatina, Via Tito Livio, 52 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs that, pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Subject to be processed
The Data Controller processes personal data, sensitive and not (including but not limited to: name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you registering to this website (hereinafter, the “Site”), conducting opinion and satisfaction surveys, filling in registration forms on the Site and making online requests.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed for the following Service Purposes:
• manage and maintain the Site or allow you to access to dedicated areas;
• allow you to use any Services requested by you;
• reply to online contact chats;
• grant you the access to programs and services;
• process orders;
• offer assistance and consultancy even remotely;
• process a contact request;
• for administrative-accounting activities in general;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority or upon requests from the Italian or foreign government or the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
• prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
3. Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on the data controller’s server or on external company sites that allow the data controller to offer his services (such as for example to offer online chat assistance or archive files for the customer by providing his email and name for downloading). The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the service and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will in any case be stored in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Owner has adopted a large variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: it has implemented the measures referred to in Articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR. If necessary for safer communications, it uses the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS.
5. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
To third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) that, on behalf of the Data Controller carry out activities in outsourcing, as responsible for data processors.
6. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. However, it ensures that your personal data will never be made public on the owner’s website.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies, also abroad, appointed and duly designated as Data Processors for the use of the requested services. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within and outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles 44 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
8. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the Site nor the Services of art. 2.A).
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
As interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– I) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– II) obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
– III) obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the statement that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in regards to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or spread, except for the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– IV) object, entirely or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right to object of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right to object also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
10. Procedures for exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
A registered letter to the place of business, with the address stated in the incipit;
This Site and the Controller’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them promptly, at the request of users.
12. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller / Data Processor (pursuant to articles 4, 24, 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679) Reamerei Srls, with registered office in Galatina, Via Tito Livio, 52. The updated list of managers and persons in charge of data processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this Information
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore recommended to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.
—— FURTHER POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS ——-
Confidentiality agreement for all information provided by our customers and site users
The data controller hereby declares to be aware that following the work relationship with customers and / or consultancy, even free of charge, with users of the site who contact the owner by email or chat or other communication channels, he / she may become aware of confidential data and news in general, and commits to maintain the strictest confidentiality on what has been received, as well as on any other news, confidence and / or information, in the broadest meaning of the term, learned about and / or by the customer or user of the site.
COPYRIGHT OF THE TEXTS AND CONTENTS
Graphics, layout, texts, videos and code of this site cannot be replicated, even partially, on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, printed magazines and cd roms, without the prior authorization of the data controller, regardless of profit-seeking purposes.
The authorization, including the one to create links to our site, must be requested in writing and is considered accepted only with the specific consent of the data controller, always in writing. Silence does not give rise to any authorization. The brands mentioned and the programs on the site are exclusive to their respective owners in compliance with the declared licenses.
COOKIES POLICY and STATISTICAL DATA
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
The cookies used by this site are of three types: technical ones that do not require consent, non-technical ones that require the consent of the browser and those managed by third parties.
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the technical ones mentioned above are installed or activated only following the consent given by the users the first time they visit the site. Consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the brief information banner present on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner (by clicking on the OK button or on the X button; or by continuing to browse, even scrolling or through a link); or it can be provided or denied selectively, in the way indicated below. This consent is tracked on subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option to revoke completely or partially the consent already expressed. If the automated system does not work, the user is required to notify the data controller about it.
Cookies managed by third parties
– EXAMPLE Statistical cookies: Third-party statistics cookies are used (Google Analytics), for the management of anonymous statistics, without tracking the User’s IP (user data not profiled at the IP level), with data with the Third Party.
Access to Third Party Information:
To deactivate: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
To deactivate: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy/do-not-track/
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES AND MANAGE YOUR PREFERENCES
Most browsers are set up to manage, accept and disable cookies through the settings. Below you can find the procedure to manage cookies from the most used browsers.
SOCIAL NETWORKS COOKIES
Social network cookies allow interaction between social accounts and our site. For more information on the use of this type of cookies, you can refer to the respective privacy and cookie policies of each social network:
ACCESS TO DATA AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Each user can, at any time, request information on the processing of personal data, the updating, correction or modification of the same as well as obtain the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form as reported by the current national legislation and interaction regarding protection and the right to access personal data. In this case, we ask the customer to contact our customer service center at the email address [email protected] . We will reply promptly.